THIS IS AN ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF “CREATIVE COMMONS — ATTRIBUTION-NONCOMMERCIAL-NODERIVS 2.1 JAPAN” WRITTEN IN JAPANESE. ONLY THE ORIGINAL JAPANESE TEXT HAS LEGAl FORCE AND THIS ENGLISH TRANSLATION IS STRICTLY ONLY FOR REFERENCE. IN CASE OF ANY DIFFERENCE IN MEANING BETWEEN THE ORIGINAL JAPANESE TEXT AND THIS ENGLISH TRANSLATION, THE ORIGINAL JAPANESE TEXT SHALL APPLY.
"THE COPYRIGHT ACT" IS JAPAN'S COPYRIGHT LAW. THIS LICENSE SHALl BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF JAPAN.
THE WORK (AS DEFINED BELOW) IS PROVIDED UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS CREATIVE COMMONS PUBLIC LICENSE JAPAN (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS "THIS LICENSE"). THE WORK IS PROTECTED BY THE COPYRIGHT ACT AND/OR OTHER APPLICABLE LAW. ANY USE OF THE WORK OTHER THAN AS AUTHORIZED UNDER THIS LICENSE OR THE COPYRIGHT ACT IS PROHIBITED.
BY EXERCISING ANY RIGHTS TO THE WORK PROVIDED HERE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. THE LICENSOR GRANTS YOU THE RIGHTS CONTAINED HERE IN CONSIDERATION OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- "Derivative Work" means a work created by translating, arranging musically, or transforming, or dramatizing, cinematizing or otherwise adapting a pre-existing work, except that a work which constitutes a Compilation or a Database Work (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Collective Work") will not be considered a Derivative Work, or a work resulted from modification, transformation, or adaptation in a manner prejudicial to the honor or reputation of the author and the performer will not be considered a Derivative Work for the purpose of this License.
- "Licensor" means the individual or entity that offers the Work under the terms of this License.
- "You" means an individual or entity exercising rights under this License who has not previously violated the terms of this License with respect to the Work, or who has received express permission from the Licensor to exercise rights under this License despite a previous violation.
- "Original Author" means the individual or entity who created the copyrightable work in the Work.
- "Work" means the intangible offered under the terms of this License including copyrightable work, performance, phonogram, broadcasted or wire-broadcasted sound or image.
- "License Elements" means following elements selected by the Licensor and shown in this License: Attribution, NonCommercial, and NoDerivs.
2. Fair Use Rights.
Nothing in this license is intended to restrict any rights arising from limitations on copyrights pursuant to Article 30 through Article 49, limitations on moral rights of author pursuant to Paragraph (2) through Paragraph (4) of Article 18, Paragraph (2) through Paragraph (3) of Article 19, and Paragraph (2) of Article 20, or limitations on neighboring rights pursuant to Article 102 of the Copyright Act, or other limitations on the exclusive rights of the copyright owner under the Copyright Act or other applicable laws.
3. License Grant.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, Licensor hereby grants You a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual (for the duration specified in Paragraph (b) of Section 7 of this License) license to exercise the rights in the Work as stated below:
- to reproduce the copyrightable work (hereinafter referred to as "Copyrightable Work") included in the Work (including to reproduce the Copyrightable Work as incorporated in the Collective Works; the same shall apply hereinafter);
- to distribute copies of (including to make available to the public by means of transfer or rental; the same shall apply hereinafter), to publicly perform, to publicly present, to publicly transmit (including to make transmittable; the same shall apply hereinafter), to publicly recite, to publicly display the Copyrightable Work;
- to make sound or visual recordings of (including to produce one or more copies of such recordings), to distribute by means of sound or visual recordings, to publicly transmit the performance included in the Work;
- to reproduce, to distribute, to publicly transmit the record included in the Work;
- to reproduce the sounds or images incorporated in the broadcast included in the Work, to rebroadcast and to wire-broadcast its broadcast following reception thereof, to make transmittable its broadcasts following reception thereof or of wirebroadcasts made following reception of said broadcasts, to transmit its broadcasts to the public, by use of special equipment to enlarge images, following reception of its television broadcasts or its wire-broadcasts made following reception of said broadcasts;
- to reproduce the sounds or images incorporated in the wire-broadcast included in the Work, to broadcast and to re-wire-broadcast its wire-broadcasts following reception thereof; to make its wire-broadcasts transmittable following reception of such wirebroadcasts; to transmit its wire-broadcasts to the public, by use of special equipment to enlarge images, following reception of its television wire-broadcasts;
The above rights may be exercised in all media and formats whether now known or hereafter devised. The above rights include the right to make such modifications as are technically necessary to exercise the rights in other media and formats, but otherwise you have no rights to make Derivative Works. Licensor shall not exercise its moral rights of author and its moral rights of performer over the Work unless you violate the terms of this License. All rights not expressly granted by Licensor are hereby reserved.
4. License Grant to Recipients.
Each time You exercise the right under this License, the Licensor offers to the recipient a license to the Work on the same terms and conditions as the license granted to You under this License.
5. Restrictions. The license granted in Section 3 and Section 4 above is expressly made subject to and limited by the following restrictions:
- You may exercise the Work only under the terms of this License.
- You must include or display a copy of, or the Uniform Resource Identifier for, this License with every copy of the Work You distribute.
- You may not offer or impose any terms on the Work that alter or restrict the terms of this License or the recipients' exercise of the rights granted hereunder.
- You may not sublicense the Work.
- You must keep intact, display as is in easily viewable manner, all notices that refer to this License and to the disclaimer of warranties.
- You may not exercise any of the rights granted to You under this License with any technological measures that control access or use of the Work in a manner inconsistent with the terms of this License Agreement.
- The above applies to the Work as incorporated in a Collective Work, but this does not require the Collective Work apart from the Work itself to be made subject to the terms of this License.
- You may not exercise any of the rights granted to You under this License in any manner that is primarily intended for or directed toward commercial advantage or private monetary compensation. The exchange of the Work for other copyrighted works by means of digital file-sharing or otherwise shall not be considered to be intended for or directed toward commercial advantage or private monetary compensation, provided there is no payment of any monetary compensation in connection with the exchange of copyrighted works.
- If You use the Work or the Corrective Work which the Work constitudes, You must keep intact all copyright notices for the Work and give the Original Author or the performer credit reasonable to the medium or means You are utilizing by conveying the name (or pseudonym if applicable) of the Original Author or the performer if supplied; the title of the Work if supplied; and to the extent reasonably practicable, the Uniform Resource Identifier, if any, that Licensor specifies to be associated with the Work, unless such URI does not refer to the copyright notice or licensing information for the Work. Such credit may be implemented in any reasonable manner; provided, however, that in the case of a Collective Work, at a minimum such credit will appear where any other comparable authorship credit appears and in a manner at least as prominent as such other comparable authorship credit.
- If You create a Collective Work which the Work constitudes, upon notice from any Licensor You must, to the extent practicable, remove from the Collective Work any reference to such Licensor or the Original Author, as requested.
6. Representations, Warranties and Disclaimer
UNLESS OTHERWISE MUTUALLY AGREED BY THE PARTIES IN WRITING, LICENSOR OFFERS THE WORK AS-IS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE WORK, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, OR THE ABSENCE OF LATENT OR OTHER DEFECTS.
IN NO EVENT WILL LICENSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS LICENSE OR THE EXPLOITATION OF THE WORK UNDER THIS LICENSE, EVEN IF LICENSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTED FROM LICENSING THIS WORK BY THE LICENSOR WITHOUT CONSENT FROM THE HOLDER OF THE COPYRIGHT OR NEIGHBORING RIGHTS, THE MORAL RIGHT OF AUTHOR OR PERFORMER, THE TRADEMARK, THE RIGHT OF PUBLICATION, OR THE INTEREST PROTECTED BY THE UNFAIR COMPETITION PREVENTION ACT OR OTHER APPLICABLE LAWS PERTAINING THE WORK, GENERAL AND SPECIAL DAMAGES RESULTED FROM VIOLATION OF THE PRIVACY OR DEFAMATION, EXCEPT WHERE THERE IS ANY WILLFUL ACT OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF THE LICENSOR.
- This License and the rights granted hereunder will terminate automatically upon any breach by You of the terms of this License. Individuals or entities who have received Collective Works from You under this License, however, will not have their licenses terminated provided such individuals or entities remain in full compliance with those licenses. Sections 1, 2, and 5 through 8 will survive any termination of this License.
- Except as specified in the preceding paragraph, the license granted hereunder is perpetual for the duration of the applicable copyright in the Work.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraphs, Licensor reserves the right to stop distributing the Work under this License prospectively at any time; provided, however that any such stop will not serve to withdraw this License (or any other license that has been, or is required to be, granted under the terms of this License), and this License will continue in full force and effect unless terminated as stated above.
- This license is offered in Japanese. Only the original Japanese text has legal force and translation into English or other any languages is strictly only for reference. In case of any difference in meaning between the original Japanese text and the translation, the original Japanese text shall apply.
- If any provision of this License is invalid and/or unenforceable under applicable law, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the terms of this License.
- No term or provision of this License shall be deemed waived and no breach consented to unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and be either signed by or affixed the name and seals by the party to be charged with such waiver or consent.
- This License constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Work licensed here. There are no understandings, agreements or representations with respect to the Work not specified here. This License may not be modified without the mutual written agreement of the Licensor and You.
9. Governing Law.
This License shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
This text was translated by Gayou Ichinomiya. Update History of this translation is shown below:
- Feb. 17, 2013: First released.
This translation is downloadable from and identified by URI "http://licenses.gayou.org/cc_by_nc_nd_2.1_jp_legalcode_e.html".
Gayou Ichinomiya makes this translation (identified by URI "http://licenses.gayou.org/cc_by_nc_nd_2.1_jp_legalcode_e.html") available under the Creative Commons 0 (CC0) 1.0 License; i.e. this translation is in the public domain. Anyone can reuse this translation for any purpose.